Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sweet Seven Months

I thought I was going to have time to post pictures from our Dallas trip, but as I'm typing I can hear Arden waking up so I don't have much time! So, I thought I would at least post her seven month picture. It's hard to believe how much she is growing! She looks so grown up in this picture--she's hardly a baby anymore! Auntie April took a lot of great pictures of Arden and Silas this weekend--I need to share those with you as well. Hopefully I can do a massive picture post soon, but until then....enjoy this ONE!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe Arden is already 7 months! We feel blessed to have her in our lives. She is starting to feel more comfortable with being "away" from mama and I love that we can take her just about anywhere. She is such a great baby. Watching her grow is so much fun :)!

The Cornett Family said...

I love that you take pictures next to that cute bear. She's growing up too fast! I'm so glad I'm getting to see her on Fridays...I look forward to it all week :).