Friday, June 26, 2009

5 Years

Last Friday, Geoff and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. Geoff surprised me by planning an overnight trip to Chattanooga! It was a wonderful surprise and we definitely enjoyed our time away. Friday night, we enjoyed dinner on a river cruise. Saturday we ate lunch at Sticky Fingers, spent time walking through downtown and along the river, and ended the day at Ruby Falls before heading home. We missed Arden, but it was wonderful to spend time together "baby-free". Thanks to Nonna and Tuck-Tuck (my parents) for keeping Arden for us!

Geoff, I am so blessed to have you as my husband. Thank you for planning this awesome trip for us--I had a wonderful time! I am looking forward to many more years together--I love you!

Our hotel
The boat we took for our dinner cruise

Overlooking Chattanooga

2 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like y'all had so much fun!
Glad y'all are having fun in Boston too!

Tracy Williams said...

Oh, adorable layout, by the way!