Wednesday, June 17, 2009

May Pictures

I was finally able to upload some pictures from May. Most of them are from our trip to Dallas, but a few of them are from our Memorial Day family get together at G.G. and PaPaw's (my Mamaw and Papaw). Enjoy!


The Dallas Zoo


Arden got a little sleepy while we were there :)


Arden and Mommy


Arden and the gorilla


The only way Arden would take naps was on our bed :)
Playing in our hotel room
My friend Leiann and me~~it had been over 20 years since we had seen each other!
The Sixth Floor Museum--unfortunately in this picture you can't see the sixth floor window!
Taking a rest in the President's chair (at the Clinton Library)



Mommy and Arden on a Harding swing
Enjoying the day at G.G. and PaPaw's
Please don't take away my balloon!

3 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

Love all of the pictures! Looks like y'all had so much fun in Dallas and at the birthday party. I'll give you a call the next time we come home...I'd love to get everyone who can together at Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw's (guess I should ask them first). :) Arden is a doll and can't wait to see her again!
Tracy
P.S. Happy early anniversary!

Alyse said...

I love all of the pictures! That one of the gorilla and Arden is too funny but makes me so nervous for some reason, lol. the onesie with the "a" is adorable. Do you know where I can find those?

Bethany Patton said...

First of all, Arden couldn't be any cuter. Absolute doll! Secondly, Is that Leanne Beaty? If so, do you still keep in touch with her?