Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sneak Peek!

On Saturday, Arden had a photo session with a photographer. This was the first of four sessions we will have over the next 15 months. Carla was wonderful to work with--we can't wait to see all the pictures! She has posted 2 pictures from Saturday on her blog--http://carlabphotography.com/theblog/ --you should check them out! I will post a link to the proofs once they are ready for us to view.

Arden is growing so fast! It's amazing that in five short weeks she has changed so much. Seeing Silas makes me realize just how much she has changed in such a short amount of time. Arden seems so big compared to him! I know one day he will catch up to her, but it still makes me sad that she is changing so quickly :)

Speaking of Silas, he and April are here visiting today! Hopefully we will be able to take pictures of Arden and Silas together and I will post them as soon as I can!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh Melinda...I love the pictures! I can't wait to see more. How exciting!

We are keeping you all in our prayers! Hope to see you at bible study! Miss ya!

Steph

The Cornett Family said...

YAY! the pictures are great! I can't wait to see the rest of them! I love the one of Arden and Murphey, that is too cute. Carla is just the best, isn't she?

Shelly Pruitt said...

Oh she looks so adorable! That photographer is awesome!!! Is that your dog? He is cute too! I can't wait to see all of the pictures!!