Thursday, December 11, 2008

Random Pictures

So it's been called to my attention that I'm not doing a very good job of updating the blog with pictures of Arden. I am so sorry to all of you who do not get to see her on a daily basis--I promise I will try and do a better job! Things have been a bit busy around here though, and as you will see I haven't taken many pictures of just Arden. Most of them include her cousin Silas, but that's okay because he is such a little cutie himself :) I have realized that we've done a poor job of taking pictures of Arden and as the time flies, she is growing so much! We really do need to do a better job so we will remember these precious days a little better. So, here are a few pictures--I hope these will satisfy your "Arden fix" until I can take a few more pictures!






6 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

I love all of the pictures! That's a great one of Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw. Ya'lls babies are just too cute and I can't wait to see them in person!

Alyse said...

Ok, these are just the most adorable pictures ever! I also looked at the photographers website and they are darling as well! Thanks for the name suppport...haha. I love the name Arden and I think its great to use family names whenever possible. You guys enjoy those sweet babies. I love your blog by the way!

Stacy said...

Both Arden and Silas are absolutely precious! Arden definately looks like her daddy right now. I am sure all of you are having the time of your life with these gifts from above. Take Care and we hope to come for a visit sometime next year.

The Cornett Family said...

AWw, they're too cute! Wow, Arden has grown already! I need to visit once a week to keep up with that little cutie. Keep the pictures coming!

Sy and Dasha said...

Aaaawwwhhhh!!!! Look at those babies!!!!! I can't wait to see them in person! We love ya'll and miss ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics!