Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Picture Tag

My Aunt Theresa tagged me and here are the rules: Go to your picture files. Pick the 4th file, and the 4th picture in it. Tell a little about the picture. Tag 4 friends. **We've recently had computer problems so I only have one picture folder on our computer right now. So I chose the fourth picture in the file**
This is a picture of Arden right after she was born. Many of you know that her cord was wrapped around her neck and body so she was in shock when she was born. They had to use the little oxygen thing for a bit and eventually sent her to the NICU to make sure her lungs were functioning properly. Luckily she was doing just fine and only had to spend 2 hours there. We are so grateful for our healthy little girl! I tag Stephanie, Stacy, Jenni, and Dasha :)

No comments: