Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pitiful :(

Arden has been sick since Sunday night.  She started running a fever and complaining that her eyebrow and tummy hurt.  I quickly figured out that by eyebrow, she meant head :)  By Monday night, she came down with the stomach bug and she spent all day yesterday in mommy and daddy's bed watching cartoons.  

This was Arden last night:

She seemed SO much better!  No vomiting all day and her temp was maybe 99.

This is Arden today:

Terrible picture, I know...I tried taking it while she was sleeping, but the flash woke her up and she wouldn't let me take another one :(  Her fever is still gone, but she has been vomiting all day.  

I hate that she is so sick, especially with the stomach bug.  She deals with this enough with her cyclical vomiting that I wish she never had to have the stomach bug.  Poor girl.  And no one ever tells us how hard it will be for mommies.  Not only am I trying to make my sweet girl feel better, but I have a curious little 9 month old to try and keep away from Arden and the messes!  Oh the fun :)

Please pray that by tomorrow she will be back to her old self.....for her sake....and mine!

1 comment:

Tracy Williams said...

I hope that sweet girl feels better soon!
On another note, yay for all of the posts. Mom of the year award today for you...posting with a 9 month old and a sick girl!