Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Picture Pages

Remember that show? I loved it as a kid. This post has nothing to do with it though, except that it is full of pictures that should have been posted a long time ago!

Playing dress-up
If you are around Arden long enough, I can promise you will hear her talk about her friend "Mowwy" (Molly). They have a blast together and rarely fight---which is music to my ears since Arden and Silas fight like siblings!
Tucker's first time in the exersaucer--he was just shy of 3 months old. He is loving this thing more and more each day....but he still prefers to be held over anything else :)
I promise he likes his bumbo!
Love this picture!
My sweet Arden---she is growing up way too fast!


My mini-Geoff :)
Okay, mom...I'm tired of the photo shoot!
Seriously, isn't it my nap time?!
Blowing bubbles in our undies! What?! You don't do that around your house? :)
He started pulling this frog around 3 months...and hasn't stopped. I think the music constantly plays when he's sitting in his bouncy :)

No comments: