Wednesday, July 20, 2011

1/3

4 months old. Really? 1/3 of Tucker's first year is over? I need that pause button NOW!

Our sweet boy is growing and changing every day. I'm really disappointed in myself for not taking many pictures of our kiddos lately, but I'm beginning to understand why I rarely saw baby pictures of Nathan and April (sorry, mom, for always giving you a hard time!).

At 4 months, Tucker:
Can roll from back-to-tummy and tummy-to-back!
Is starting to scoot. He's trying to figure out how to keep up with Arden :)
Is teething! You may have noticed in some of the pictures that he is wearing a necklace. This is an amber teething necklace I bought from hip-green-baby. I loved using Hyland's teething tablets with Arden, but since they aren't available right now, we are trying out a different natural method. So far it seems to be working--he's been a lot happier since we put it on :)
Loves to be tickled! He gives us some good belly laughs and snorts when he is tickled--and almost always ends up with the hiccups!
Is finding his voice. He isn't making any specific sounds (ex. ba-ba, da-da), but it is so cute to watch his face as he realizes he can "talk" and "yell".
Has the chunkiest thighs! I have such a hard time getting his diapers on because of all his rolls :)
Weighs 17 lbs 4 oz and is 26.75 in long (95th percentile in both!)
Is reaching for, and grabbing, EVERYTHING he can get his hands on. He also gets mad when you don't give him what he wants. (hmmm...maybe we have another strong-willed child?!)
For the most part, he is still sleeping at least 6 hours a night.
Instead of crying when he wakes up in the morning, he has started "talking"....I love it when he does this :)
Is starting to eat some solids--we've tried rice cereal and avocados so far. Both were a success!
LOVES his big sister! He is all smiles when Arden is around---I can't wait to watch their relationship grow :)


First time in the high chair


First bite of solid food!

1 comment:

Tracy Williams said...

He is getting so big...and still as cute as ever!
If you find that pause button, let me know...I need one too! ;)