Friday, April 8, 2011

So In Love

Five weeks ago, Tucker graced us with his presence.

I've never questioned whether or not I would be able to love another child as much as I love Arden, but the reality of our ability to love didn't set in until the day he was born. What a reminder of God's great love for each and every one of us!

We are all SO in love with our precious little boy!

It is already so hard for me to remember life without him. Five weeks seems like such a short period of time, but to me it seems like Tucker has always been a part of our lives.

Tucker is such a sweet baby! He is a good eater, starting to sleep 3-4 hours between nightly feedings, and is awake more and more each day. He is starting to coo and smile---both of which I love :) He also LOVES to be held, and I love that too, but it does make it difficult to get anything done!

Tucker @ 1 month
This is where you can find Arden most of the time:


She is still head-over-heels in love with him--which is such a blessing! Her first words each morning are "Where is Tucker?" and "Hugs and kisses--Tucker!". Her tantrums are few and far between now--and we are so thankful for that. We pray that we don't have to deal with those again (or at least for awhile)!

We've been terrible at taking pictures this time around--I guess we are too busy with a newborn and 2 yr. old! But I was able to snap a few shots of Tucker the other day while Arden was napping. Here are a few faces we are beginning to see each day :)





We love you sweet Tucker!

3 comments:

Regena said...

What a cutie! Love those cheeks. You have 2 beautiful children!

The Cornett Family said...

He is so adorable! I wish I'd held him today!!!

April said...

Auntie April loves Tucker and Arden so very much! :)