Saturday, April 23, 2011

Adjusted

Everyone has to adjust when you welcome a new baby into the family. One of the adjustments I've had to make is figuring out how to deal with spit-up. Arden NEVER spit up; Tucker does it all the time. That is until we took him to the chiropractor!

A few years ago, I would have thought you were crazy if you suggested I take my newborn to the chiropractor. But, desperate times call for desperate measures, and I have recently heard from several people that chiropractors can help with so many issues so I thought we would give it a try.

I am so glad we took that chance! Tucker has had two appointments and I can already see such a difference with him. He doesn't mind getting adjusted and he rests SO well on the days we go! I look forward to our appointment each week, and can't wait to see even more improvement.


1 comment:

Tracy Williams said...

Yay for new posts! Love the pics...the kids are just so cute! Hope you all are doing great!