Monday, November 29, 2010

Beach 2010

For the past two years, my parents have rented a condo in Gulf Shores for a whole month. This year, we all spent the first week together (minus Uncle Nae-Nae who started his new job that week!) as well as Labor Day weekend. During the weeks in between, Arden and I were lucky enough to spend time there with Nonna and Silas. It was great to be able to just relax and enjoy time together without driving back and forth every weekend like we did last year.

Arden and Silas had so much fun! Silas was a fish from day 1 but Arden took a little time getting used to the water. It didn't take long for her to adjust though; by the end of the first week she was having a blast with little man! They definitely reversed roles when it came to the sand--Arden loved it from the beginning; Silas....well, let's just say he's not a fan :)

I could have posted hundreds of pictures but I didn't want to bore you too much. Hope you enjoy a snapshot of our trip. Thanks again to Nonna and Tuck-Tuck--we truly enjoy our family vacation every year!







































1 comment:

Shelly said...

Thank you for including me in your family beach pictures...I see how much you really love me :(