Monday, October 19, 2009

Catch me if you can!

I know, I know...Arden is almost a year old and I'm just now getting around to posting her 11 month pictures! In my defense, we have been a bit busy lately, but then again, what's new?! I did take these pictures on time, I just didn't post them :)

So, this monthly picture thing is becoming a bit difficult! Arden rarely sits still, and trying to get her to sit for a picture is no exception. This was our first attempt to take her picture:
As you can see, she wasn't thrilled about sitting there, but who could blame her?! I took this picture right after we arrived home after our trip to Michigan. After spending 5-6 hours in a car, who would want to sit and have their picture taken?! Not me, that's for sure!

So, I tried again a day or two later, and this was the result:



Not much better, I know...but I guess that's as good as it gets with a baby on the move!

I just thought I'd share a few other pictures to show what Arden has been up to the last month or so. She LOVES dogs! She has started interacting with Murphy, and thankfully he is a very passive dog :) When she sees other dogs, she gets very excited and sometimes she even makes a barking noise which is so cute! Here she is with a little board book that is all about dogs:
I often find her playing on Murphy's bed. Again, we are so thankful that Murphy loves her too and puts up with all of her poking and prodding! Doesn't she look like she's up to something here?!
What a big girl she is--I can't believe she is almost one! Every day is a new adventure with her and we can't wait to see her grow and change each day!

1 comment:

The Cornett Family said...

Oh, I have to see that little cutie! I cannot believe how grown she is in these few weeks/months I haven't seen her.