Sunday, March 22, 2009

Applesauce

Arden has been eating cereal for two weeks now and is doing a great job! She loves it so we've started feeding her cereal twice a day in addition to her bottles. I decided this weekend that I wanted to introduce applesauce to her and this is the reaction I got:

Priceless, I know! Funny enough, she ended up eating almost all of the tablespoon I had for her, but this is the face she made with almost every bite! I know she will hate us one day for taking these pictures of her, but I just couldn't help but take it and share with all of you! Hopefully, our next few encounters with applesauce will be better!

So I don't leave you with that pitiful image of Arden stuck in your mind all week, here's a cute picture I took of her during our trip to Nashville (more on our trip to come):
Have a great week!

6 comments:

April said...

hahahaha... maybe try diluting it with some water... But that is too cute! I love that baby girl! :)

Tracy Williams said...

Haha...love it! She is so cute! Can't wait to see y'all in May!!!

The Cornett Family said...

Oh, I love the applesauce picture! Too funny!

Stephanie said...

What cute pictures. They made me laugh!

Murphy was great while you all were gone. I could tell he was not happy that he had to stay with us, but since he didn't ever get stuck outside, he adjusted well.

I should see you tonight! We need to make plans soon!

Shelly Pruitt said...

I just looked at her 4 month pictures!!! You HAVE to get the one of her in the tea cup (the third one) framed...I almost want to order one because she is so adorable! Love it! You have a good photgrapher!

Sara said...

I absolutely adore Arden's cute, little shirt!!