Friday, March 20, 2009

4 Things...

4 jobs I've had:
1. 2nd grade teacher
2. Office Manager @ Carpet One
3. Space Camp Counselor
4. Director of Education @ Sylvan

4 movies watched over and over:
1. Pretty Woman
2. Conspiracy Theory
3. Beauty and the Beast
4. Rush Hour

4 places I've lived:
1. Huntsville, AL
2. Searcy, AR
3. Kernersville, NC
4. Harvest, AL

4 shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. Friday Night Lights
(I could list a million more---do you think I watch too much t.v.???)

4 places I've been:
1. London
2. Antigua
3. Bahamas
4. Vancouver

4 people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Steph
2. Geoff
3. Cani
4. Facebook notifications :)

4 favorite things to eat:
1. Vegetables
2. Mexican
3. chocolate
4. potato chips

4 places I'd rather be:
1. Hawaii
2. Antigua
3. London
4. Any beach :)

4 things I look forward to this year:
1. Going to the beach!
2. Traveling to Boston and Dallas with Geoff and Arden
3. Seeing old friends on our trip to Dallas
4. watching Arden grow!

4 people to tag: (I wish everyone would do this because it's fun - but I'm limited to 4 people)
1. April
2. Steph
3. Dasha
4. Shelly

1 comment:

April said...

How bout those 4 movies being a total surprise! Well.. 2 of them... Conspiracy Theory and Rush Hour?? Who would have known? :)