Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2 Month Check-Up

I can't believe Arden is 2 months old! Time really flies doesn't it? In a way though, it's hard for me to remember life without her! Geoff and I feel so blessed to have her in our lives--we can't wait to see what the next few months and years bring us! We are taking a picture of Arden with this giant teddy bear each month to see how much she grows. It won't be long before she is as big as the bear!

Arden had her 2 month check-up yesterday. She weighs 12 lbs. 7 oz. and is 24 inches long. Her doctor says she is in the 95th percentile in both categories so that is great news! She also received three shots--she wasn't very happy about them but she really did a good job. She screamed A LOT as the nurse gave them to her, but was asleep as soon as she finished. She slept a lot yesterday, and is still sleeping quite a bit today, but at least she's not fussy!

In honor of Arden's 2nd month-a-birthday, here are some of my favorite pictures we've taken of her over the last few weeks--enjoy!


After bathtime in her very cute robe!
Taking her first bottle
Coloring her first picture with Auntie April
Enjoying the scenery at the Opryland Hotel
Working hard with Daddy :)
Isn't she a cutie!

5 comments:

April said...

hahahaha... that coloring picture is sooo hilarious! I love it!

Stephanie said...

I love the new photos. That one of you all at the Opryland hotel is so cute! Arden is so beautiful!

It was so great seeing you all yesterday. Is your house free of mice yet? I sure hope so!

Anonymous said...

MICE - YIKES!!!!!!! I won't be coming to visit any time soon then. Melinda all the pictures are just great. You are doing a fabulous job in keeping this updated for me. I really appreciate it. Carol

Sy and Dasha said...

Aawwwhhh!!! She is getting so big...She's is going to be all grown up when I see her.
I love all the pics...The opryland hotel one is so cute!!!

Gina Strychar said...

Your little girl is so cute. I just have to ask, in your profile picture, is the whole family (except Arden) wearing Michigan State shirts?? Melinda...when did you go green???HA!