Monday, November 3, 2008

Epidural!!

After a lot of pain, Melinda had her epidural about 30 minutes ago. She did great!! I am very proud of her. I have experienced a lot of medical procedures in my life, none fun, and this was up there with many of mine, if not the least fun, but she held on and did wonderful!! She is now resting comfortably and is not in much pain at all. To quote her "My legs feel like leather". I am not sure what that means, but hopefully it's a good sign. She is getting closer!!

Thank you Stephanie and Nathan for taking care of our other child!! He couldn't wait to spend time with you. He was so excited yesterday. You guys mean a lot to us. We will see you soon, and can't wait to show you our new blessing from God!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh Melinda you are a champ! Praying for you hourly!!! You are so brave! I love these updates! I am so anxious! Call my office if you can't get my cell 256.372.4913.

How amazing!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!

Stephanie said...

I didn't mean call me right now...I meant in the event that Arden comes prior to 2pm, call my office. ha ha ha

Stacy said...

Good luck Melinda and Geoff! This is so exciting! The three of you are in our prayers.. Thanks for the updates Geoff!