Friday, March 7, 2008

We're Prego! :)

Well, the moment we've waited for has finally come! We're pregnant! Two days ago we went to the doctor and saw our baby's heartbeat for the first time. Peanut (that's what we're calling it for now) was exactly 6 weeks old yesterday. We're so excited to be parents, and for the Murphster (our dog) to be a big brother! My next appointment is on the 31st of March when Peanut will be almost 10 weeks old, and somewhere between the size of a medium olive and a small plumb! Haha! I'll try to keep this blog updated often so you can hear about all of my adventures to Mommy-hood (and Daddy-hood, although Geoff is nowhere near the computer right now)! Please keep us in your prayers!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! I knew it..I had a gut feeling. Can't fool a mother!! haahaa..so I'm too dumb to do the math, when ya due??

The VanZoerens said...

Thanks! Our due date is October 29th.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Now it's my turn! -Ashley

April said...

I'm so excited for that little booger to be here!! Ya'll are gonna be the greatest parents! :)

Tracy Williams said...

Yay! So glad you started a blog! Can't wait to read baby updates! And, I am putting my money on Oct. 21st, my bday. ;)

Nicole said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Cheryl said...

I was praying for you this week and just got on the computer to send you a message to see how everything went when I found your email (it went to my spam folder for some reason). Hooray for your new blog! I'm SO EXCITED for you guys and will continue praying that all goes well.

Theresa said...

Congrats, I'm soooo excited for the both of you! I know that you've both have been looking forward to this for a long time and I'm glad that it has finally come. I look forward to reading your blog. :)

Stephanie said...

YAY! I am so happy for you all! I can't wait to see your little belly grow! You are going to be the cutest 8 month along Bridesmaid EVER! You guys are going to be wonderful parents. What a blessing...

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! You betcha I'll keep you all in my prayers! -Angel