Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Look what I can do!

"I don't know about this, Mommy!"
 "Is this how you do it?"
 "Ummm...."
 "Uh, guys....I could use some help over here!"
 "I think I've got it now"
"YAY!"
 "This is my new favorite thing to do!  I can pull up on the ottoman..."


 "the couch...."

 "and even an old diaper box!"
(how on earth his is standing like this--I have NO idea!)
 "I can even play with Arden---how fun!"


(sidenote--don't these two look just alike?!)

Our little man is growing so fast!  He's been scooting around now for a good month and just started pulling up on things about a week ago.  It won't be long before he starts crawling....and then walking!  Yikes, could time PLEASE slow down?!  

And Arden---our sweet, spunky, strong-willed Arden :)  She is growing and learning new things every day, too.  I need to do a separate post on her---soon, I promise!

2 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

Isn't he adorable! Such a handsome little guy!
Keep the posts coming, girl! *Believe me, I know how hard it is to keep up, but I LOVE reading about you and your fam. :)

Anonymous said...

Great job of capturing those expressions. We can hardly wait to see him, and have Arden with us for a few days.