Wednesday, March 2, 2011

While We Wait

I should have posted these a long time ago, but as we all know I'm not the best at staying on top of my blogging. I can only imagine I won't get any better once Tucker arrives!

These are pictures of Tucker's nursery. A huge thanks goes to my mom for doing the awesome paint job, my dear friend Dasha for painting the furniture (with some help from April and Geoff), and sweet Carla Woods for making his bedding. Everything turned out perfectly--exactly how I envisioned.






Now all we need is for Tucker to be here! He is scheduled to arrive sometime tomorrow; I think I will put Geoff on blogging duty like he was during Arden's birth so that we can keep everyone updated :)

I just had to include this picture of our sweet Arden, who is so ready to be the best big sister there ever was!
Arden, your daddy and I love you more than you will ever know. The past 28 months have been the best months of our lives. You bring so much joy to each and every moment we spend with you and we know that you will continue to bless our lives in the years to come. We look forward to you meeting Tucker and watching your relationship with him grow. Tucker couldn't ask for a better BIG SISTER! We love you sweet Arden---you will always be our baby girl!

3 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

So sweet! I love the nursery! I'll be checking back often tomorrow and on FB. Praying everything goes as easily as possible! Love to the Vanzoerens!
Be expecting a little something from our girls next week!

Stacy said...

The nursery looks great! Can't wait to see pics of Tucker. Praying for a safe and healthy delivery. Best Wishes!

Anonymous said...

Melinda, The words you wrote to Arden made me cry. Your sweet baby girl and sweet baby boy are so lucky to have you and Geoff as their parents. God Bless You All! Carol Barrile