Thursday, January 6, 2011

Where has the time gone?

I love Christmas....it's my favorite time of year!

We had a blast watching Arden discover the joys of the season....

Santa, toys, candy, and even snow!


I can't believe it has already come and gone :(

As much fun as it was, and I know it will continue to be--

Our prayer is that Arden and Tucker will grow to know and love the true meaning of Christmas

and will enjoy giving so much more than receiving!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had a wonderful Christmas spent with family. Of course, I took very few pictures and left that to my talented sister who owns a "real" camera! So....until I get a copy of all those pictures, enjoy this shot of Arden and Silas on Christmas Eve. They were waiting oh-so-patiently to open their presents!

I can't believe how fast they are growing--can someone please slow things down for me?!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: