Friday, March 19, 2010

Let the messes begin!

I HATE messes! I'm a control freak and want to clean up every little mess as soon as it's made.

So, times like these are difficult for me...
I know they come with the territory of being a mommy...
but whether or not I'M ready for them, Arden is ready to be little Miss Independent!
This is her trying to hide from the camera. Every time I would get the camera out and ready, she would turn and laugh...I had to trick her to get a few shots!
It has been difficult for me to let go of the spoon and pass it on to Arden. At first she just wanted to shake it and throw her food EVERYWHERE! She's passed that now, but I'm usually standing close by with a wet cloth--ready to clean up every little spill :)

2 comments:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Oh my goodness! I love it! :) I have to admit that I don't miss those messes, though. I'm with you on liking things clean. Just keep in mind...you could have 3 of those little rugrats with food EVERYWHERE! It was a disaster every meal! I tried to feed them myself as long as they would let me, but they did get pretty independent and wouldn't have that. Well, just enjoy it the best you can...she'll be eating like a big girl before you know it. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL - This is so cute. I know it's not cute to you but it is definitely cute to me. She just makes me smile. Carol Barrile