Friday, January 15, 2010

What a way to start the day!

Most mornings, Arden wakes up in a great mood. I hear her talking and playing, and I normally leave her alone for a few minutes while I finish what I'm doing. This morning was no exception, and this is what I found when I opened the door...


I just love this little girl so much! She makes me laugh each day with all of the silly things she does. It's moments like this I remind myself of when she's throwing a temper tantrum or feeding her lunch to Murphy. The good definitely outweighs the bad, and I can't imagine my life without her!

I know I've been a slacker when it comes to blogging--I haven't even posted about our Christmas! Hopefully in the next week (or two!) I will be able to catch up :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics, and yes we are out here waiting on posts from you! Arden is precious!! Love your blog keep it up!
Love,
Marla

April said...

I love this little girl... I think I leave this same comment on every post! :)