Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Back to Life, Back to Reality

I've had those song lyrics in my head ever since we've been home and that's exactly how I feel! We've been home for just over a week now and I've been going non-stop this whole time! I really need to post pictures from our trip so you can see what an awesome time we had but I just haven't found time to do that while tutoring at the Linc, spending time with Geoff's parents this weekend, and working at Sylvan! Not to mention all the "catching up" at home that has to be done when you return from a trip--especially LAUNDRY! So, hopefully be this weekend I will be able to share our trip with you!
In the meantime, please enjoy this super cute picture of Arden from her 8-month photo session! Carla (0ur photographer) came over Saturday morning and got some great shots--I can't wait to see the rest of them!

1 comment:

Bethany Patton said...

What a cutie Melinda....I wish I could scoop her up right now and kiss on those jaws!