Friday, May 15, 2009

6 month picture--just a wee bit late!

Here she is--looking so grown up! I'm sure I had a better picture, but I loved this one because it captures the way our little photo session went--she constantly had her hands on the bear! It also represents the stage she is in now--she wants to touch EVERYTHING in sight!

Here are just a few other cute faces our precious little girl makes:
I took this picture on Mother's Day before church:
Sundays are always difficult for her because she normally doesn't have time for a nap before we leave for church. This means she won't get a nap in until late afternoon--which can make for a rough day. However, this Sunday I was able to squeeze in a very short nap for her in the swing--do you think she was tired or what?!

And our new food of the week--Peaches! I'll let you decide if she likes them :)
Have a great weekend! Maybe I will get a chance to post during our trip to Dallas but I'm not making ANY promises! Please pray for us as we take a very long road trip with a 6 month old who loves to YELL the whole time we are in the car!

2 comments:

April said...

She's not kidding... she YELLS... like at the top of her lungs... I'll definitely be praying for yall's patience and eardrums :)

Unknown said...

I'm gonna miss my sweet little girl. Have a great time and be careful.