Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Arden is 3 months old!

Last Tuesday, Arden turned 3 months old! It's amazing to me that in 3 short months she has changed so much. This picture was taken the day she was born:
And here she is just a few days ago:
And it's not just her looks that have changed. Her personality is growing and developing each day. She smiles non-stop, loves to "talk", and has started mimicking some faces. She loves to chew on her hands and blow spit bubbles :) She loves it when I sing to her so I try and do this every morning. "Good Morning to You" and "Jesus Loves Me" are two of her favorite songs. Arden has also rolled over from her back to her tummy--but then she starts crying because she HATES being on her tummy! I try and have a little bit of "tummy time" each day with her, but it doesn't last long because she starts crying a few minutes into it. If anyone has any suggestions for making it more enjoyable for her, definitely pass them along!

It is so incredible to see these changes happening each day. I'm sure there are many more things that Arden is doing, but these are the ones that came to my mind first. Geoff and I love spending time with her--the smallest things make us smile so much! We can't wait to see what happens over the next month!

She doesn't go to the Dr. this month so I don't have any stats to give you, but I do have several pictures to share! Her next appointment is March 6 so I will have her stats after that. Until then, enjoy pictures of our little sweetie :)

Murphy is always watching out for Arden--making sure we don't do anything to hurt her!

Some of my favorite faces she makes:




Taking a walk in the sling

Trying out the exersaucer for the first time! Thanks G.G.!!

Isn't she the cutest thing?




This is the kind of picture I get when I try and take some while holding her!

No matter how tired she was, she just couldn't let go of the frog :)

Posing for pictures after our walk


Possibly my favorite picture of her so far!!

11 comments:

The Cornett Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Cornett Family said...

I love all the precious pictures and I can't believe she is already 3 months old! I'm so glad you get to stay home and watch her grow during this precious first year, you're so lucky and blessed :)

April said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! It's so unbelievable to me even though I see her almost every day! I wanted to cry as I was looking through the pictures from this post! P.S. I love the picture after the walk... and the first "faces of Arden" picture is totally Geoff! I love ya'll! :)

Shelly Pruitt said...

She is absolutely the adorable!!!!! She has grown so much! YOu need to make April put some new pictures of Silas up...I want to see him too!

Sy and Dasha said...

Arden has changed so much!!!! She is absolutely adorable! I will be leaving in a few hours so I will finally get to see her in person soon!!!
We had our 4D sonar this week and it was amazing! I am so anxious to meet our little girl in person. I think that she has my nose for now, but that could all change by the time she gets here.
See you soon. Love ya'll!

Tracy Williams said...

She is so beautiful! I love all the new pictures and I can't believe how much she's changed in just less than 2 months since I've seen her. :)

Anonymous said...

Ok... she looks so much like Geoff! I'm not sure why it just dawned on me. I guess just seeing the pic of Geoff and her and then right after you and her that confirmed it for me. Glad all is going well for you guys! Enjoy every minute of it... before you know it she will be 15 like my Brittney!

Nanny Tucker said...

She is so very cute & growing so fast!
Love you!
Theresa

Shelly Pruitt said...

Nothing to do with your post- but in response to your comment on my blog.....I CANNOt believe that he broke up with her on tv...for goodness sake, he could have done it the night before or something! That was proof that #1 he is heartless and #2 he had no respect for her as a person! It makes me so mad and he deserved for her to slap him- I wish she would have. I was hoping Molly wouldn't take him back- but she is crazy to think that he will be with her forever. If he bases his decisions on how he is feeling...then his feelings will change from time to time. He is a fool to think that his heart will always feel the same. I could go on and on but I will spare you :) Maybe ABC will make us all happy and make Melissa the next bachelorette!

The Cornett Family said...

I think it's about time you update this blog!

Sara said...

I kinda like the beard look on Geoff. What do you think of it?