Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just a few more days...

So our due date has come and gone and little Arden is still not here! We had a doctor's appointment yesterday and I have made absolutely no progress towards labor so I am scheduled to be induced on Monday morning unless Arden miraculously decides to do things differently. Luckily, I am still not miserable and since the end is definitely in sight, it should be pretty easy to remain this way. We are so excited to meet Arden and can't wait for Monday to be here. I will be admitted to the hospital Sunday night so they can prep me for being induced. Please keep us in your prayers as our lives are about to be changed forever--for good of course, but it's definitely a big change! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend--we will do our best to update the blog with lots of pictures when Arden is born! Oh and Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

It's almost time! I am so excited for y'all and can't wait to meet little Arden. You both are going to make amazing parents!

Stacy said...

We are praying for a safe and healthy delivery!! We can't wait to see the pictures of Arden. Take Care and Good Luck!!!!